Yields: 6-5 inch waffles
- 1 and 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup melted and cooled butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Berries and chocolate syrup, for serving.
- Add all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, set aside.
- In another bowl whisk all the wet ingredients until frothy.
- Set the waffle iron to preheat.
- Pour wet into dry and combine with a wire whisk to get rid of lumps.
- Pour into the hot waffle iron until browned. Serve with berries and chocolate sauce, enjoy!