Besan laddoo recipe
Makes 8-9 laddoos
1 cup besan/chickpea flour
1/2 cup sugar, powdered
1/4 cup crushed nuts and raisins
1/2 cup plus a few spoons ghee
Pinch of cardamom powder
- Melt ghee in a heavy bottom pan, roast besan in it until aromatic, about 15-20 minutes. Pour over powdered sugar, set aside to cool
- Roast crushed nuts and raisins in a few spoons of hot ghee. Pour over cooled besan mixture.
- Combine well, to this add a few spoons of hot ghee. Clump and gather a handful of crumbs in the palm of your hand tightly to form balls/laddoos.
- Repeat the same method adding a few spoons of ghee as needed.
- Set aside to set and cool for 30 minutes. Enjoy!