- 2 lb/1kg chicken wings (about 24 wings)
- 1/2 stick/1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp paprika or chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt or more if needed
- 2 Tbsp lime juice or vinegar
- Melt butter in a little bowl. To this add minced garlic, all the powders, salt and lime juice, combine to form a smooth mixture.
- Place raw wings in a large bowl. Pat dry. Coat wings with the marinade. Massage well and set aside for 20 minutes.
- While the wings marinate, line a sheet pan with foil, spray or spread oil to the sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F. Arrange wings in the pan and make in the middle rack for 30 minutes. Move the pan to the top rack and broil on the highest setting for 5 minutes, just to get a crisp coating.
- Remove, let rest fr 5-10 minutes. Serve with ranch. Enjoy!