Serves 4 - makes a rectangle 14x4 inch tart
For the crust:
- 1 cup mixed nuts, roasted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1-8 oz pack cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tsp AP flour
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp lime juice
For the topping:
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare the crustPlace the roasted nuts in a food processor and pulse to a crumbly texture.
- Add in brown sugar and melted butter. Pulse for just a few seconds so it comes together.
- Pour mixture into a tart pan and press down firm. a 6 inch round or 13inch long rectangle tart pan works well. (I used a rectangle tart pan of13x4inch dimension)
- Place it in the freezer for 10 minutes, then in a preheated oven at 350 F for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely.
- Rinse the food processor in warm soapy water, wash and dry thoroughly.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar for about 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, pulse until combined.
- Add flour, yogurt and lime juice; run the processor for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture on the cooled crust.
- Place the tart pan into an aluminum foil envelope. Place this casing into another large pan.
- Pour hot water in the large pan just enough to cover the the tart pan halfway.
- Place in the middle rack of a preheated oven at 350 F for 30-35 minutes. The edges should be light brown, and the center jiggly like jello.
- Remove and let cool in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Arrange the tart with raspberries and drizzle with chocolate ganache. Recipe below.
- Bring heavy cream to a boil. Turn off the heat.
- Add chocolate chips and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk well until the mixture is silky smooth.
- Drizzle ganache over the tart and let set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve. Enjoy!