Loved these wraps, they are a breeze to make and put together. I made these wraps for lunch, but they taste great in lunchboxes or as an after school snack as well. You may use any vegetables of your choice.
- 1 pound/ 1/2kg boneless chicken breast, diced
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch mixed in 1/4 cup water to form a slurry
- Salt to taste
- 4 ready to eat tortillas/chapatis/pita bread or flat bread
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- Ketchup, hot sauce, mayo or any sauces or your choice
- In a large saucepan in medium-high heat, add oil.
- Once heated, add chicken. Sauté until browned.
- Add chili-garlic sauce, soy sauce, salt and sugar. Cook on high until the chicken is completely cooked.
- Add the prepared cornstarch slurry and let cook until thickened. Turn off heat, cover and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Assemble the wraps starting with tortilla as the base.
- Top with lettuce, carrots, onion and other veggies of choice.
- Finish with a large serving of chicken and drizzle your favorite sauces. Enjoy!