In love with peach this week. You can use fresh or frozen peaches. Nothing to beat fresh ripe peaches for this recipe.
Makes 4 cups
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 cups heavy or light whipping cream
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- Cook peaches, honey and lime juice in a saucepan on low heat, until pulpy. Let cool.
- In a chilled bowl, or a bowl sitting on an ice-bath, add chilled cream. Whisk until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add condensed milk and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Add in cooked peaches and fold in gently to give it a marbled effect.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and cover with cling wrap. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight until set. Enjoy!