Here is a quick creamy popsicle you can make in 5 minutes flat.
Makes 8-10 popsicles
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 Tbsp. raw sugar
- 3 cups light whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a bowl add raspberries and 1 Tbsp. sugar. mash lightly with a fork and let it macerate.
- In another chilled bowl, add the remaining sugar and whipping cream.
- Whip until soft peaks form, about 3-5 minutes. Add in the raspberries; fold gently.
- Pour into popsicle molds and allow to freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy!