A Thai inspired noodle recipe. Fresh Thai basil, pungent chili and fish sauce are the key ingredients to get that authentic Thai flavor. Here is a short video with steps.
- 4 cups noodles, rice or egg noodles, cooked and drained
- A handful of fresh Thai basil leaves
- 2 cups chicken breast, sliced
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 2 cups mixed veggies, fresh or frozen
- 2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 tsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp fish/oyster sauce
- Salt, pepper and brown sugar to taste
- Oil, sesame or vegetable
- Heat a wok, on medium-high. When the pan starts to smoke, add oil.
- Add in veggies and sauté on high for a minute. Make a pit in the center.
- Add chicken and let cook. Toss the onions and basil. Sauté for a minute until the basil begins to wilt.
- Make space in the center and add in all the sauces. Sprinkle, salt sugar and brown sugar.
- Sauté for a few seconds until combined.
- Add the cooked noodles and toss on high heat until well combined. Serve hot. Enjoy!