Here is an easy and filling breakfast recipe. My little sister and BIL are fitness and health freaks. They make these yummy avocado toast variations with chia seeds, pomegranate, what not. They look so mouthwatering.
So I thought I'd give it a try. Here goes...
- Seed and mash the avocados in a bowl. Add lime juice, diced onions, tomatoes and cilantro. Sprinkle salt, pepper and chili flakes to taste. Combine, set aside.
- Dry toast the bread slices. Butter the slices with guacamole.
- Arrange spinach and tomato slices. Repeat for all four slices.
- Cook an omelet, sunny side up. Slide it over the bread slice.
- Repeat and fill up your avocado toasts with omelets. Enjoy!