My kids love these popsicles, they prefer the ones without yogurt. They are so refreshing and juicy, give it a try!Serves 6
- 5 cups fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey, more or less as you prefer
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (optional)
- Simmer the orange juice and honey in a saucepan, whisking
- until it reduces to half. Cool completely.
- Add Greek yogurt and whisk well until it forms a uniform mixture.
- Pour into the popsicle molds. Freeze until set, at
- least 6 hours or overnight.
- To serve, run the pop mold it under warm water for about 10 seconds, and unmold. Enjoy!
I tried the halo sweet mandarin oranges and naval in two separate batches, mandarins were sweeter, naval oranges had a bitter aftertaste.