Makes 12 large muffins
- 2.5c wheat flour
- 3/4c cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1c dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs at room temp.
- 1 cup thick yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2c oil
- 1c chocolate chips
- Preheat over for 10 minutes before baking at 350 F.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add eggs, milk, yogurt, oil and brown sugar.
- Whisk well until it all comes into a creamy mixture.
- Add flour to this and combine with a spatula.
- The batter will be thick.
- Add chocolate chips and fold in.
- Add paper liners into the muffin tray. Fill the cavities 2/3rds full.
- Bake for 18 minutes of until the tops have cracked and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and devour!